If interested in pursuing a career at the NDC, the following showroom(s) are hiring
Client Services Associate
Artistic Tile is seeking an exceptional candidate to represent our brand and deliver luxury service to our clients. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and the capability to multitask. They are also highly organized, efficient, and both detail and deadline oriented. We work in a fast-paced environment serving the trade, distribution dealers, and retail clients.
A qualified candidate:
• Strives to surpass the high expectations of our clients.
• Embodies key personality traits including kindness, empathy, and self-reliance.
• Is required to possess basic computer skills. NetSuite and CRM expertise is a plus.
Please send resumés to email@example.com
Design Galleria Kitchen and Bath Studio, one of the nation’s leading and award-winning kitchen and bath design firms is seeking a qualified individual for immediate, full-time employment in our new Nashville showroom. Visit www.designgalleria.net.
Applicants should be:
• AutoCAD LT proficient
• Skilled at translating hand-drawings and/or conceptual sketches into floor plans and elevations
• Experienced in the development of mechanical drawings for plumbing, electrical, and lighting components.
• Talented using Google SketchUp, or similar 3D software (desired but not required)
• Capable of using typical Microsoft Office products for PC’s (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Energetic and Organized
• Gifted with a sense of design style and function with attention to detail
• Ethical and professional in manner, attitude and dress
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to meet schedule deadlines and work at a fast pace
Job responsibilities will include:
• Technical development of projects
• Direct communication with clients, contractors, installers, architects, etc.
• Development of cabinetry and accessory orders
• Assisting designers in project management
Previous kitchen and bath experience is highly preferred. We offer competitive salaries (based on experience) along with many excellent benefits including flexible work schedules, insurance, 401k plans, paid holidays, etc.
For immediate consideration please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no phone calls.