If interested in pursuing a career at the NDC, the following showroom(s) are hiring
Interior Designer/Project Manager - Drafting skills, minimum of 3 years experience
Personal Assistant - (no design experience necessary), minimum of 3 years experience preferred
If you are talented, hardworking, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Account Manager - minimum of 3 years sales experience with 1+ years of outside sales
If you enjoy interior design and want to join a company that is rapidly growing, please email Annalee Hunter, Corporate Recruiter, your resume.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artistic Tile is seeking an experienced Showroom Manager to oversee the Nashville Design Collective showroom. The Showroom Manager is responsible for the management of a diverse team of Design Associates to offer an exceptional level of service to our clients. Excellence in surpassing goals and motivating staff is a must. Proficiency in sales management with expertise in service supervision while nurturing client relationships at a high level is a prerequisite. The position is performance driven in a spirited and warm setting. Candidates must be highly motivated, personable and resourceful and enjoy working a fast-paced, demanding and creative environment. The position reports to the VP of Retail.
A qualified candidate must:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in high volume luxury store management
• Strong communicator – clear, persuasive as well as an attentive listener
• A proven leader – An independent problem solver, resourceful and collaborative
• Able to foster open communication, accept delegation and effectively respond to feedback
• Well organized with the ability to be flexible based on the needs of the business
Artistic Tile is seeking a talented, energetic, passionate and experienced Design Associate to grow the dynamic sales team at the Nashville Design Collective showroom. The Design Associate will be responsible for selling all products represented by Artistic Tile. Great candidates for this position have a proven track record of high performance. Exceptional sales history and a willing spirit are a must to compliment the team.
A qualified candidate must:
• Proficient in identifying customer needs to suggest and sell appropriate product
• Present product in a professional, compelling, and inspirational manner
• Provide the best customer service
• Follow up on all open quotes and leads to convert to sales
• Logging of activity and interactions in CRM system
• Perform regular customer outreach to reconnect and reactivate dormant accounts or specific target customer groups to generate interest and business
• Achieving and surpassing sales goals