If interested in pursuing a career at the NDC, the following showroom(s) are hiring
WE’RE HIRING! Seeking qualified applicants to join the Robin Rains Interior Design team!
Showroom Manager/ Design Assistant
A qualified candidate:
• Degree in Interior Design with 3-5 years experience in high end residential design
• Comfortable in sales and related tasks, being the main point of contact for smooth running operation, merchandising and inventory as well as lead contact for all trade related sales
• Extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Some knowledge of antiques and/ or an appreciation of vintage furniture
• Detailed oriented with superior analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, the ability to work efficiently in a collaborative setting, creative problem solving
• Self-motivated and capable of managing all aspects of antique showroom - including some display skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Social Media
Assistant to the owner and lead designer
A qualified candidate:
• Extreme organizational skills, great communication, self motivation and multi tasking skills
• 3-5 years of experience as a PA (Professional Assistant) required
• Some knowledge of the design business would be an asset
• Ability to manage the many moving parts of an interior design firm
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Services Associate
Artistic Tile is seeking an exceptional candidate to represent our brand and deliver luxury service to our clients. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and the capability to multitask. They are also highly organized, efficient, and both detail and deadline oriented. We work in a fast-paced environment serving the trade, distribution dealers, and retail clients.
A qualified candidate:
• Strives to surpass the high expectations of our clients.
• Embodies key personality traits including kindness, empathy, and self-reliance.
• Is required to possess basic computer skills. NetSuite and CRM expertise is a plus.
Please send resumés to email@example.com
Design Galleria Kitchen and Bath Studio, one of the nation’s leading and award-winning kitchen and bath design firms is seeking a qualified individual for immediate, full-time employment in our new Nashville showroom. Visit www.designgalleria.net.
Applicants should be:
• AutoCAD LT proficient
• Skilled at translating hand-drawings and/or conceptual sketches into floor plans and elevations
• Experienced in the development of mechanical drawings for plumbing, electrical, and lighting components.
• Talented using Google SketchUp, or similar 3D software (desired but not required)
• Capable of using typical Microsoft Office products for PC’s (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Energetic and Organized
• Gifted with a sense of design style and function with attention to detail
• Ethical and professional in manner, attitude and dress
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to meet schedule deadlines and work at a fast pace
Job responsibilities will include:
• Technical development of projects
• Direct communication with clients, contractors, installers, architects, etc.
• Development of cabinetry and accessory orders
• Assisting designers in project management
Previous kitchen and bath experience is highly preferred. We offer competitive salaries (based on experience) along with many excellent benefits including flexible work schedules, insurance, 401k plans, paid holidays, etc.
For immediate consideration please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no phone calls.
We are looking for a polished, professional Concierge to oversee daily operations of our new Nashville Showroom. In this role, you will work alongside our showroom design staff to ensure an exemplary client experience. Your role is critical to creating a welcoming, clean, and warm environment to receive our clients and partners into. An elite experience starts from the first moment of contact and helps ensure our engagements are set off properly. Consistent management and vigilance towards maintaining perfection are paramount to the success of this role, and the organization as a whole. Your role is critical to the success of our business and an integral part of our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Ensuring that the showroom is kept in pristine condition at all times, including cabinetry installations, conference rooms and work areas
• Welcoming all visitors and offering them beverages
• Offering to walk clients through the showroom
• Work with outside vendors for maintenance of the showroom
• Ensure flawless day to day operation of the showroom, including meeting/event preparation, coordinating catering and general maintenance
• Performing basic administrative tasks including ordering of supplies when needed, answering phone calls and working with other showrooms and headquarters when needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Associates degree preferred
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skill
• Must be pro-active with good problem solving skills
• Must be highly organized, flexible, and a self–starter
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
Please send resumes to email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, a dynamic work environment, and more. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.peacockhome.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.